Babel Translation was established in response to the increasing demand of translation service in Thailand providing multilingual services in document translation and interpretation with many years of experience.
UK visa for Thai spouse
UK visa for thai spouse
If you are a British Citizen or you are settled in the UK, meaning that you have obtained Indefinite Leave to Remain (commonly referred to as ILR and also known as Permanent Residence) then your Thai Spouse will require a UK Spouse Visa to join you in the UK.
Spouse Visa Qualifying Requirements:
In order to qualify for a Spouse Visa you must be able to meet the following requirements
- you and your Thai spouse are both at least 18 years of age;
- you are married and the marriage is valid under UK law. If you are not married then you must have been living together in a relationship akin to marriage for at least 2 years;
- the marriage is genuine and subsisting;
- you and your partner have met.
You are required to demonstrate that you meet a minimum level of income or available savings. If you are applying outside the UK then
only the British Citizen’s income can be considered. If you are applying inside the UK then joint income can be considered. The minimum level of income is currently £18,600 per annum and this increases if you have children. Alternatively, or in addition to income, savings can be used to meet the requirement. If you cannot meet this requirement then you should not applying for a Spouse Visa.
The financial requirements can be quite complex, depending on your situation. Our Consultants have extensive experience with these applications and will be able to ensure that your application has the best possible chance of approval.
The Thai applicant must demonstrate that they have a minimum level of English language ability and this requirement can be bet by nationality, having a degree taught in English or an approved English language test.
After 5 years in the UK with Spouse Visa status Thai spouse and their children should be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain, (also known as ILR or Permanent Residence). Applicants who applied for a Spouse Visa prior to 8 April 2012 might qualify for Settlement after 2 years in the UK.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- Assessment in deep detail of applicant before starting the service.
- We do understand that some of Thai people not families in English skill. So, we will handle all application process like translation, fill application , prepare document of relationship and interview practical.
- Dealing with all government office and Embassy in Thailand to represent our client.
- Guarantee on output of visa!
We have deep experience in successfully preparing, managing and coordinating in the visa application. Please let our team help you for make the most benefit for you.