บาเบล ทรานสเลชั่น ศูนย์แปลครบวงจร ให้บริการแปลเอกสารทุกชนิดในหลากหลายภาษาและจัดหาล่ามสื่อสารในโอกาสต่างๆ เช่น ล่ามในที่ประชุมองค์กร ล่ามในศาล และอื่นๆ ด้วยประสบการณ์และความเชี่ยวชาญในวงการภาษาโดยแท้
K-3 MARRIAGE VISA
The K-3 visa classification applies to a Thai individual person who is already married to a U.S. citizen. It allows the applicant to enter the U.S. to join his or her U.S. citizen spouse and wait in the U.S. to complete the lawful permanent residence process.
To qualify for a K-3 visa, the applicant must:
(1) Be legally married to a U.S. citizen and
(2) Be the beneficiary of an immigrant Petition for Alien Relative, Form I-130 filed by his or her U.S. citizen spouse.
The K visa application process begins with the U.S. citizen spouse filing both an Immigrant Petition for Alien Relative, form I-130, and a Petition for Alien Fiancée (e), form I-129F, on behalf of his or her foreign born spouse with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). USCIS will adjudicate and forward the approved K petition filed by the U.S. Citizen to the designated consular post where the K applicant lives. The K visa applicant will then attend a scheduled visa interview at the consulate to complete the application process.
A K-3 visa is valid for two years and for multiple entries into the U.S.
K-3 visa holders are eligible to apply for work authorization upon arrival in the U.S. based on their K status. They may also separately apply for work authorization and a travel permit when applying for lawful permanent residence.
The unmarried children, under the age of 21, of a K-3 visa applicant are eligible to apply for K-4 dependent status.
Following their entry into the U.S., K-3 visa holders can apply for lawful permanent residence by filing an application with USCIS. However, they cannot apply to change their status from K non-immigrant status to any other non-immigrant status or to extend their K-3 status.
A K-3 visa holder has up to two years to apply for U.S. permanent residence, although he or she may initiate the permanent residence process immediately upon entering the U.S.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- Assessment in deep detail of applicant before starting the service.
- We do understand that some of Thai people not families in English skill. So, we will handle all application process like translation, fill application , prepare document of relationship and interview practical.
- Dealing with all government office and Embassy in Thailand to represent our client.
- Guarantee on output of visa!
We have deep experience in successfully preparing, managing and coordinating in the visa application. Please let Siam Attorney help you for make the most benefit for you.