บาเบล ทรานสเลชั่น ศูนย์แปลครบวงจร ให้บริการแปลเอกสารทุกชนิดในหลากหลายภาษาและจัดหาล่ามสื่อสารในโอกาสต่างๆ เช่น ล่ามในที่ประชุมองค์กร ล่ามในศาล และอื่นๆ ด้วยประสบการณ์และความเชี่ยวชาญในวงการภาษาโดยแท้
UK visa for Thai fiancee
UK VISA FOR THAI FIANCEE
The UK Fiancée Visa allows individuals to bring their fiancée to the UK if they themselves have settled status in the UK i.e. they are lawfully living in the UK without any restrictions on their stay. If the applicant is considered eligible for the Fiancé Visa, he or she is given permission to enter the UK in order to marry. After the marriage, the Thai fiancée or foreign national spouse can immediately apply for a Spousal Visa by requesting for further leave to remain here in the UK. This grants the Thai fiancée or foreign national with conditional permanent residence and permission to live & work in the UK, after the completion of 5 years continuous stay in the UK they’ll then be deemed eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain.
The UK Fiancée visa requirements are quite similar to the requirements of the Spouse visa. The applicants can choose whether they want to apply for the Fiancée visa or marry first in order to apply directly for the Spousal visa. This will of course avoid the necessity of making two separate applications.
The essential eligibility requirements for the Fiancée visa are:
- Both partners must be at least 18 years of age.
- They must have met each other prior to application and have the intention of permanently living with one another after marriage.
- The couple must prove that any previous relationships they may have had, have now ended.
- The couple must have appropriate accommodation not amounting to overcrowding under the UK Housing Act 2004.
- They must have sufficient funds to support themselves and any dependants without needing access to government funds. The Fiancé visa holder is not permitted to take any employment whilst on this visa, so the UK partner must be financially able to bear the expenses of Thai fiancé as well as any dependents.
- Meet the income threshold of £18,600 for sponsoring a non EU National – Please note there is a higher threshold for any children also sponsored; £22,400 for one child and an additional £2,400 for each child thereafter The couple must have suitable accommodation available to them. The visa is valid for 6 months during which time the couple must marry in the UK or the foreign national will be required to leave the UK.
The sponsors may meet the level of the financial requirement applicable to their application through employment, self employment, cash savings, director of a company, rental income, etc.
All the categories have separate set of documents which need to be submitted with the application based specified as to:
(a) the permitted sources of income/savings; and
(b) the time periods and permitted combinations of sources applicable to each
permitted source relied upon; and
(c) the evidence required for each permitted source relied upon.
Exceptions to Financial Requirement
If the sponsor is in receipt of any of the below then you are not required to meet the financial requirement
- Carer’s Allowance.
- Disability Living Allowance.
- Severe Disablement Allowance.
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit.
- Attendance Allowance.
- Personal Independence Payment.
Children of Fiancé visa holders who are under 18 years of age are permitted to accompany their parent to the UK.
Fiancé visa holders should apply for the Marriage visa immediately after they marry as they will now be eligible to work in the UK under Fiancé visa status.
English Language requirement has been satisfied with level A1 course.
Fiancée Visa Benefits
Benefits of a UK Fiancée visa:
- The applicant is able to marry the UK citizen and settle permanently here in the UK.
- Whilst initially unable to work, after marriage the applicant is free to undertake any type of employment without restrictions.
- Foreign national fiancée’s are permitted to bring their children under the age of 18 years with them to the UK.
- After the marriage, the applicant is entitled to the same benefits as UK citizens.
- This visa can be a route to permanent stay in the UK and British Nationality.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- Assessment in deep detail of applicant before starting the service.
- We do understand that some of Thai people not families in English skill. So, we will handle all application process like translation, fill application , prepare document of relationship and interview practical.
- Dealing with all government office and Embassy in Thailand to represent our client.
- Guarantee on output of visa!
We have deep experience in successfully preparing, managing and coordinating in the visa application. Please let Siam Attorney help you for make the most benefit for you.